Friday, July 29, 2011

Wunderkind, Spring 2011


Last day on the homestead.  This coat with flowers and cherries printed on it is the perfect coat for my travels back to the city because when I begin missing being in the country I can look down and feel a little closer to nature.  Apparently Wunderkind's designer, Wolfgang Joop was inspired by a Portugal garden when designing this collection.  I think he should come visit Grandma Davis when he is planning his next collection.  As you may have noticed Grandma Davis is no where to be found, she must be mourning the end of her adventures with her city friend.  


Not the first time I drew myself in a Wunderkind look here are some early looks I drew last summer...its amazing how much my drawing style has developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment