Monday, July 4, 2011

Marc by Marc Jacobs, Spring 2011


I remember debating whether I should draw this look, since it is technically a men's look and then deciding if I like the look who cares who it is made for.  So this is a nod to the tomboy in me who loves the colorful shoes, satchel, and tucked in grey sweatshirt.  I have been muling over this idea of androgyny in one's style and this look works well with my current internal monologue.  While we are on the subject let us look at Jean Seberg who appears to have effortlessly found a balance between feminine, male features/style.  Her look makes me want to cut all my hair off again, which wouldn't be that much of change, since my hair is short as it is.  I don't think I will ever have the patience necessary to grow my hair out.


                                  

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment