Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rodarte, Spring 2011



This dress is the perfect dress to show when talking about my recent vacation to Maine.  Yes I know Maine is a far cry from Northern California, which inspired the Mulleavy sister's Spring show, but its still an earthy place.  I swear I found myself breathing in the air and finding it not only smelling great, but tasting great.  Chicago doesn't have air like that.  I think its the mix of air, mountain views, and nothing to do that always heals me and returns me back to the real world feelings like weights have been lifted.  It always leaves me wondering could this feelings of internal peace be ever felt outside of vacation? I am still working on figuring that one out.






Isn't the light and view amazing!  Dig how I took a nap in a bed of pine needles with a camera around my neck :)







No comments:

Post a Comment