Friday, June 17, 2011

Street Style, Chicago spring 2011


It seemed like a great idea when I saw that Iron and Wine was playing FREE at Millenium park, well apparently the rest of Chicago thought it was a great idea.  I have never seen the park that crowded! It was  intense and to make matters worse I forgot my phone at home, so I couldn't find my friends that I was meeting there.  Whats a girl to do?  At one point I was giving up hope of finding them, so I decided to just take some pictures of street style that I could use for this blog.  Here is one of those shots.  kudos to the little lady for balancing out a string bikini top with long shorts and sneakers, which made it less "I'm trying to be a sex kitten" and more "you got a problem with this top, go *##* yourself".

Now grab your tissue box....this blog is going to be not as consistent these next couple of weeks because I am going on vacation and right after that going to a conference, so be patient fellow readers I will do the best I can, but my determination to have a post everyday may kill me...to stay sane I have to break my golden rule and post less, so I can focus on other things at the moment. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment