Thursday, June 16, 2011

Prada, Spring 2011


Well along with the rest of those interested in such things, I too have fallen in love with Prada's spring line. "Why" you may ask, for its use of color, stripes, and prints.  Dresses from the collection have already landed the cover of 15 magazines, thats amazing!  Bold colors that pop, and if you are fortunate enough to own a yacht, then I assume you are fortunate enough to own some Prada, it may be a wise investment with the added bonus of additional boat safety.  Think about it, if you had too many manhattans and fell over board, the crew would be able to see you as you bob up and down in your bright stripy number.

Prada put out this awesome video campaign to show the collection.  I want to be a fashion video maker! Its short, choppy, and has lots of movement, which means it holds my attention and makes me want EVEN more to own some Prada, especially the colorful stole.

No comments:

Post a Comment