Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fashion East, Spring 2011


Ok I won't reference shipwrecks when describing this dress, since I used that reference a lot last week, but one thing is for sure I got a thing for unfinished ends and layering.  This dress has a simple silhouette on top and just adds an element of awesomeness down below.  In case you were wondering "awesomeness" was used when reviewing this collection for style.com.  Ok maybe not, but if you didn't go to journalism school thats how you would describe this dress.  Its the "I am over this depression and living in the dust bowl and I want a new dress" look.  A look that only a true fashionista would love to wear and if one was actually stuck wearing it, one would probably dream of a cleaner more elegant number.  Its a dress, but its also tough...a tomboy's dream dress.  What more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment