Monday, May 16, 2011

Miu Miu, Spring 2011





Miu Miu, you're trying to seduce me...aren't you? I love this collection, especially the shoes. Its the perfect outfit for a modern day Mrs. Robinson who is looking to seduce a recent graduate.  It is pure coincidence that this look is posting during the time of year when many graduate.  Good luck fellow grads, its totally jumping of a cliff scary, but you'll survive the landing.  If you don't know the famous scene from the Graduate I attached it below.




This movie has it all, but before I knew of the movie I feel in love with the music written by Simon and Garfunkel.  Simon and Garfunkle was one of the few artists my mom had a tape and cd of.  Their voices and lyrics make my heart melt...one of my all time favorites!  I could write more on how Peter and I use to sit around and listen to Simon and Garfunkel when we first started dating, but this post is about seduction, not falling in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment