Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Street Style, Chicago spring 2011

So to follow up with my ever broadening search and interest in seeing identity through style I have decided to expand my series and begin looking at not just runway, but street style.  Again I am not so interested in documenting the fashion forward people as I am in documenting any individual, male or female, child or adult who's style shares a story and expresses something.  So to start things off....


                                                         

I saw this girl walking in wicker park.  The best part about her was that her lime green hair matched her lime green head phones. From a far I couldn't tell what was going on with her legs, but as she got closer I noticed she had on funky tights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment