Monday, September 12, 2011

Tsumori Chisato, Fall 2011



While on the beach wearing this stripe number Character was thinking of her success with making two friends the other day and wondered if she would get lucky again today.  She peered through her oversized sunglasses and saw a girl, Character noted her stripe suit and thought "Hey I'm wearing stripes too". She then noticed the girl was dragging a boogie board and thought "Theres another thing we have in common".  As Character got up to approach the girl she hesitated and her nerves got the best of her, apparently stripes and a boogie board are not enough to break the ice.

I recommend looking at Tsumori Chisato's work if you are wondering how to take an obsession with stripes to a whole new level.  

On another note my little character needs a name.  It is taking on a life of it's own and no longer seems to completely represent me.  I guess I could just keep calling her Character, until I figure it out.  Feel free to leave a comment with any suggestions.



No comments:

Post a Comment