Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dreaming of Spring...

It's been a month so you may be fearing I have reached a creative rut, which I am happy to report is not the case.  I am trying new things and don't need to pressure of a blog as I explore how to tie photographs, cartoons, and words into a workable project.  In the mean time here are some Spring 2012 looks that I have filed away and may use in the future.  My Spring 2012 folder has a 184 looks in it, so it will definitely be hard to edit them down before drawing.  If you are planning for spring get your pastels, geometric & floral patterns, and dropped waistlines ready!




Top Row left to right: Issey Miyaki, Nicole Miller, Lela Rose, Aquilano Rimondi, Fendi

Second Row: Dries Van Noten, Miu Miu, Preen, Suno, A Detacher

Third Row: Yuma Koshino, Timo Weiland, Marc Jacobs, Thom Brown, Meadham Kirchhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment