Thursday, August 25, 2011

Suno, Fall 2011


Growing up surrounded by willows, spruces, pine, maple, and oak trees made the Southern California landscape so foreign to me.  There were so many plants and trees I never saw before.  When ever I go out West it feels like I am visiting another country because of the vast difference in scenery.  I always think how cool it is that with out leaving the country you can step in polar opposite worlds.  When I was walking on the trails of Torrey Pines State Reserve Suno's fall line came to mind and I immediately starting snapping shots of where I envisioned the models posing.  According to interviews Suno was inspired by Grandmas, but I also get this upscale sister-wife vibe from the collection, must be the long sleeves, prints, high hair (on the models), and skirt length that has me picturing Chloe Sevigny's character from Big Love.  As always Suno your in the top ten!




No comments:

Post a Comment